Tools for Stem Cell Research
HemoGenix® is a stem cell company. At HemoGenix® we believe that we can save our customers a lot of time, money and frustration by providing them with complete, ready-to-use assays that work right out of the box. We also believe that by using instrumentation that virtually every research laboratory has, such as a plate reader, getting good results should not be difficult. As a result, most of the assays developed by HemoGenix® are available with a luminescence, fluorescence or absorbance readout so that any 96-well plate reader can be used.
Tools for Lympho-Hematopoietic Stem Cell Research
The reagents and assays kits listed below can be used with virtually any source of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells.
- HemoGro™ serum-free or low serum base medium for any application involving blood-forming cells.
- CellExpand™: Cell expansion growth medium for stem and progenitor cells that include growth factopr cocktails to stimulate different stem and progenitor cells from up to 5 species.
- ColonyGro™: Traditional, methylcellulose colony-forming cell (CFC) reagents for up to 8 stem cell and 11 progenitor cell populations from up to 8 different species. (100mL for 44 samples).
- CAMEO™-4: Similar to ColonyGro™, but in a miniaturized format that includes 50 culture plates for 50 samples.
- CAMEO™-96: A methylcellulose, 96-well, complete CFC assay kit for that allows colony counting and differentiation + total colony cell proliferation to be determined in the same well to standardize the CFC assay.
- HALO®-96 Research: A complete, standardized ATP bioluminescence assay kit to measure stem and progenitor cell proliferation is suspension in just 5 days or less.
- HALO®-Real Time: A different bioluminescence output that allows the growth kinetics of hematopoietic stem or progenitor cells to be determined in just 3 days.
- HALO®-96 PREP: A standardized stem cell self-renewal, proliferation and expansion potential assay.
- HemoFLUOR™-96 Research: A complete, methylcellulose-free, stem and progenitor cell proliferation assay with a fluorescence end that is non-destructive and can be combined with flow cytometry.
- HemoLIGHT™-96 Research: Similar to HemoF:LUOR™-96 Research, but using an absorbance/colorimetric endpoint.
Tools for Mesenchymal Cell Research
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) from any source can be used with these assay kits.
- CRUXRUFA Human Platelet Lysate Research Grade is for human cells, but may also replace fetal bovine serum (FBS) for other MSC sources.
- MSCGro™ Medium: Available in serum-free, low serum and humanized formulations and special formulations for dog and horse.
- MSCGlo™-96 Research: A complete, standardized ATP bioluminescence assay to measure MSC proliferation in 2-3 days.
- MSCGlo™-Real Time: Similar to HALO™-Real Time to determine growth kinetics of MSC in 3 days.
- MSCFluor™-96 Research: The MSC equivalent to HemoFLUOR™-96 Research.
- MSCLight™-96 Research: Similar to MSCFluor™-96 Research, but using an absorbance/coloimetric endpoint for cell proliferation.
Tools for Embryonic or Induce Pluripotential Stem Cells, Primary Explanted Stem Cells, Stem Cell Lines and Cancer Stem Cells
These assay kits are flexible so that the user can employ their own growth medium, stimulators, culture conditions and proteocols.
- STEMGlo™-96 Research: A complete, standardized ATP bioluminescence assay to measure stem cell proliferation under nucerous conditions.
- STEMGlo™-96 PREP: A standardized stem cell self-renewal, proliferation and expansion potential assay.
- STEMClone™: The exact equivalent of CAMEO™-96, but for other stem cell sources.
- STEMFluor™-96 Research: Simular to HemoFLUOR™-96 or MSCFluor™-96 Research.
- STEMLight™-96 Research: Similar to STEMFluor™-96 Research, but incorporating an absorbance/coloimetric readout.
Contact HemoGenix today to find out how we can
help you in your research:
email@example.com or (719) 264-6250