LIVEGlo™ is a in vitro metabolic viability and cellular functionality assay for virtually any cell type to determine cellular and mitochondrial integrity.
Applications / Research Area
- To substantiate whether dye exclusion viability is causing false positive results.
- To determine cellular and mitochondrial integrity.
- To use in addition to dye exclusion viability to determine viability prior to using cells in vitro.
Benefits and Uses of LIVEGlo™
- LIVEGlo™ is a fully standardized viability and cellular functionality assay.
- Results within 30 minutes.
- Directly compare viability results from single or multiple cell sources over time.
- Provides additional assurance that a dye exclusion viability method does not produce false positive results.
- LIVEGlo™ incorporates proven ATP bioluminescence technology for fast, highly sensitive and reliable results.
- Virtually any mammalian cell type
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates
- Instruction manual
LIVEGlo™ Information Flyer