Stem Cells & Explanted Cells
Assays for Primary Explanted Cells, ES and iPS Cells, Tranformed Cell Lines and Cancer Cells
This diversified field of different cell types requires a very flexible array of assays. All of the following assays can be performed using the user's own protocols and growth media to culture the different cell types.
- STEMGlo™-96 Research, using a standardized bioluminescence endpoint.
- STEMGlo™-Real Time: A bioluminescence assays to determine cell growth kinetics.
- STEMClone™: A clonal, methylcellulose assays similar to CAMEO™-96, allowing both proliferation and differentiation of colony-forming cells to be detected.
- STEMFluor™-96 Research: Similar to STEMGlo™-96 Research, but using a fluorescence endpoint.
- STEMLight™-96 Research, using an absorbance/colorimetric endpoint.
Clinically Relevent Assays
When ES- or iPS-derived cells or primary explanted cells are used for treatment, the potency of the cells must be measured.
- STEMGlo™-Potency: A FDA compliant, standardized and validated potency assay that can be used as a basis for measuring potency of many cell types.
- STEMGlo™-Tox HT. A standardized and validated bioluminescence endpoint assay for virtually any type of cell.
- STEMGlo™-96 PRT: To determine residual toxicity after drug administration.
- HepatoGlo™-Tox HT: Standardized and validated hepatoxicity assay.
- NeuroGlo™-Tox HT: Standardized and Validated neurotoxicity assay.